City of Miner

Animal Control

It is important to the City of Miner that all animals are taken care of and are protected.  
Make to registered your pets yearly.

Animal Control          
Animal License- $1.00 yearly
Must have Rabies vaccination and current on all other vaccinations.

The City of Miner does have regulations on Pit Bulls and other vicious dogs.
Please contact City Hall or Miner Police Department for list of these terms and conditions.